Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Losyang is here...

Today is the start of something new... so for a change I will try blogging and see where this sort of thing gets me...

For those of you who would wonder why I am using the monicker "losyang", it is actually the term of endearment my circle of friends in Bulacan fondly call me... i guess not so much because I am one lousy "pindangga" but because the name actually rhymes with lois. Incidentally, I have always admired the character of Lois Lane, Clark Kent's lady love, and I had this illusion that I am one gutsy, brilliant and lovely writer like she is.

So starting today, I am going to post and share my random thoughts, and try to put a smile... inspire... and make everybody reading my blog posts feel a little better just in case they are having a bad day... make them say life will always be full of pleasant surprises and blessings...

So welcome to my blog... happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. great! so that's how 'losyang' came to be. honestly, i was wondering how you came up with that AKA. now i can sleep. he he..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise,
    I like your blog. Kumusta ka na? I haven't got a chance to post yung pictures when I went home last year. Medyo busy ang schedule. I like your family picture. Take care and regards to your family.
    Love,
    Fortune

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise,

    I finally have a way to communicate with you and hopefully the rest of our gang.

    Apparently, the email site for the class is not working for all of us. Marie has a hard time sending me emails and I couldn't fix it despite all my efforts.

    So, kudos for you and for this brilliant idea. Now, I have another thing to look forward to. Thanks for sharing your picture.

    I just wanted to request if you could post more, especially with your two boys included. I just loe seeing everyones' children.

    So, I'll keep in touch. Regards to your entire family and any of our friends.

    Love,
    Ma'vic

    ReplyDelete